Bono supports homosexuality and abortion, and denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven.
Acts 4:10-12 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Bono is a deceiver and is promoted or uplifted by other deceivers:
– Eugene Peterson (author of The Message)
– Mark Mulder (Professor at Calvin College)
– Brian McLaren (leading figure in the Emerging Church Movement)
– Tony Campolo (popular “evangelical” speaker and author)
– Bill Hybels (Pastor of Willow Creek Church)
– Rick Warren (Pastor of Saddleback Church)
– Rob Bell (Pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church)
– Jim Daly (President of Focus on the Family)
– Steven Taylor (Emerging leader)
– Queen Elizabeth II (She made him an honorary knight in 2007)
– Bill Gates
– CCM Magazine
– Keith Getty (“modern hymn writer”)
– Cecil Williams (pastor of Glide Memorial Methodist Church)
The Rock Group U2
Bono: David sang the blues and Jesus did some punk rock
U2′s Bono, Unorthodox Superman
THE ROCK GROUP U2