It’s been said that over 200 nations have agreed with the IMF (International Monetary Fund) to RESET their currency. Will it happen? Will it be a 30% to 70% RESET for the American Dollar? Or will it be less than 30%? Will a few currencies go up while most go down? Or will something else come about worse or will Divine intervention change the Elites plans altogether? By watching the below videos it would seem something is being planned, but when and what will actually take place, only God knows. We reckon it would be wise and prudent to plan for the worst as much as is possible within ones means while also hoping for the best.
Proverbs 27:12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Christine Lagarde (in the 2 below videos) is the new financial head of the IMF. We reckon that if Christine and the Elite have it their way, this event of a global RESET just may take place. If it happens, will this lead to a worldwide economic and financial crash in 2015 or 2016? Will this give more control to the Elite and enslave more? We shall see.
It should be noted that many plans do not always come to pass in this complex world. But, there does seem to be a trend of higher taxes, bigger governments, relativism, increased debts, a type of Socialism, and leanings towards Fascism/Marxism, and an Oligarchy ruling.
We are told an economic collapse is an awful experience, regardless of how well you are prepared. In preparation, we would recommend (though far from being an exhaustive list):
1. Get out of debt (stay out of debt)
2. Be content, don’t love or put trust in money, do not covet, be ready to distribute, trust God.
1 Timothy 6:6-19 But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
2. Have some Emergency Funds (with 24 hour accessibility to paper money) / Food / Water / Defensible Items / First Aid Kits
3. Acquire some Tangible Assets and get out of having too much paper or electronic money (including having too many bonds, CD’s, etc.)
4. Try to have more than one form of Income
5. Learn Producing and Canning Food
6. Stock up on and learn about Natural Remedies other generations used for Infirmities; while avoiding those “natural” or alternative remedies that enter into the realm of the occult (New Age practices such as meditation, yoga, altered state of consciousness, touch therapy [including Reiki], guided imagery, polarity therapy, positive confession, aromatherapy, hypnosis,visualization, and many more). Know that not all remedies will necessarily help each person as it may help another. Know that some remedies that help others can be dangerous for some, just as some are allergic to pharmaceutical drugs. Learn that there is real dangers in modern or traditional medicine as there is in alternative medicines. Know that traditional or alternative health care is not a guarantee of perfect health.
1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.